Our client a leading telecommunications provider is seeking an Enterprise Voice production Manager with a proven track record in managing products within the Fixed Voice, Hosted Voice and Microsoft services and IT technologies market.
As the Senior Enterprise Voice Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing Enterprise Voice products and related technical services, operational strategies, planning and delivery phases, pursuing partnerships, and contractual business relationships – in support of the Enterprise strategy, and the current Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enterprise Voice to include a collection of services for business market including:
• Business Fixed Voice – traditional services
• ISDN and SIP Trunking
• Hosted or Cloud based Voice Solutions.
• Unified Communications & collaboration
• Microsoft Teams Voice
• Voice (and Video) collaboration
• Recording applications
• FNP and WLR services
• IDA/CPS services
• You should be aware of latest developments/technology in unified communications, carrier voice services, SIP, Microsoft Teams and related technology.
• To review and report on performance with the Head of Enterprise Products and Enterprise team making recommendations, where appropriate, for performance improvement to maximise the potential to grow market share, revenue and/or margin within the Enterprise segment.
• To work with the Enterprise team to deliver compelling and effective solutions across the full product portfolio, where required.
• In conjunction with other members of the team you will represent the organisation with stakeholders, customers and industry bodies to manage and enhance the brand, corporate image, develop new business and influence industry and market decision makers.
• You will conduct in-depth reviews of the solutions product portfolio from a financial, market, technical and organizational viewpoint to determine their viability in context of current objectives and strategies.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com