A vacancy has arisen for a Financial Accountant within our clients Finance Team. As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports and maintenance of accounting records.
• Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for insurance companies and overseas branches and subsidiaries in line with regulatory requirements and relevant accounting standards. Financial reports include management accounts, entity financial statements and regulatory reports and the group consolidated financial statements.
• Full understanding of the report content.
• Manage the relationship with the external audit team.
• Manage a small team.
• Maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department to ensure that profitability is maintained.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Qualified accountant with significant relevant experience.
• An understanding of financial statements and regulatory reporting for an insurance business.
• Good Excel skills.
• An understanding of transactions during the lifetime of an insurance / investment policy would be advantageous.
For more information on this role or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org