We are seeking an Investment Switching Officer who is educated to A Level standard on a 12-month fixed term position.
The successful candidate will have the ability to process large volumes of switches whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. Delivering excellent customer services is crucial along with the ability to flex and adapt to changing priorities.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• Process switch instructions for our regular premium bonds, in line with service standards and to an exceptional degree of accuracy.
• Handle customer enquiries from policyholders, advisers and members of the sales team, quickly and efficiently.
• Work closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for our customers throughout the life of their policy.
• Assist with ad-hoc investment related tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and Experience:
• Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
• Strong communication skills
• Educated to A Level standard, including Maths would be advantageous
• Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624628676 or email email@example.com