Our client has an exciting career opportunity in their Compliance Department. They are seeking a committed and dedicated professional with at least 2 years’ experience in a compliance role to join their team, to assist in the administration of the Firm’s customer due diligence procedures and records.
• Assisting with enhancements to the Firm’s risk-based approach to AML/CFT.
• Participating in risk-based sample testing of the Firm’s AML/CFT processes.
• Assisting in coaching / training employees on AML matters.
• Potential to develop role into areas such as independence, information protection and internal audit.
• To work on compliance related advisory engagements.
The successful candidate should possess:
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel).
• An excellent verbal and written communications.
• A sceptical mindset (prepared to challenge individuals / senior management).
• A willingness to learn (and undertake professional training / qualifications suitable to their grade).
For more information or to discuss in complete confidence, call us on 0044 1624 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org