Are you an experienced Financial Controller, looking for a role where you can have an impact and make a difference? Our client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their finance department with the Ability to effectively manage a small finance team to achieve results.
• Responsible for the finance functions of the company and group companies.
• Prepare regular financial information for the Board of directors and senior management team.
• Prepare cashflow and budget to be presented to board.
• Attend regular meetings with Board members and group Chairman.
• Assist in commercial property transactions and advise on VAT and tax implications.
• Attend senior management meetings and recommend possible improvements to processes and procedures.
• Responsible for finance and accounts staff management and training.
• Prepare regulatory financial information.
• Prepare financial information for company’s audit and liaise with auditors
To discuss this vacancy in more detail or to apply call us on 629676 or send your CV to email@example.com