Our client is seeking to Expand their customer service administration team and is seeking an experienced professional with a background of at least 5 years’ experience. The role would suit a high performing new business/customer service expert, with an in-depth understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements. You must be comfortable working in a high pressurised environment. This is a busy role where the days pass so quickly and you get a real sense of achievement.
• Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti- Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
• Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines & procedures.
• Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
• Client set up and ongoing servicing on the Customer Relations Management system and the Platform, including web support
• Applying incoming funds and processing withdrawals/surrenders
• Data capture and recording management information data
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices in order to identify their needs and work out how the company can best meet their requirements
• Working with other departments in executing corporate projects and plans
We are interviewing now for this role. Apply now by calling us on 01624629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com