We are looking for a calm and organized person wishing to learn new skills and put them into practice in a busy office environment. The successful candidate will assist the team in the delivery of friendly, efficient client service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for any visiting guests.
• Responsible for ensuring all outbound post is stamped, recorded and despatched within the agreed service level
• Greet visitors and handle their enquiries or direct them to the appropriate colleague
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, DHL, etc.)
• Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen, empty and refill the dishwasher on a daily basis
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies & stationary
• Assists in the ordering of kitchen supplies including tea, milk etc.
• Top up printers and photocopiers with paper throughout the day
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, shredding and filing
• Provide administration support when required by senior team members
• Offer support to the office Social Committee for upcoming team building events and social events
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above, including English & Maths.
• Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Excellent organisational skills.
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com