Our client is seeking a KYC Analyst on a 9-month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge and understanding of the IOM AML/CFT Handbook and Isle of Man Legislation, Customer Due Diligence requirements and a good working knowledge of IT software, particularly Microsoft to join their Front office.
• Conduct robust reviews on accounts, which may be personal, corporate or other entity, ensuring documentation held for each account is compliant with the relevant laws and legal documentation.
• CDD documentation is maintained in line with the requirements of the IOM FSA’s AML/CFT Handbook (latest version)
• Any missing documentation is obtained
• Account activity is in-line with the profile
• Accounts are correctly risk-rated
• Identifying any risk factors and any remedial action required
• Maintain relevant databases, ensuring information is correct and accessible
• Log and track to completion any remedial action required and report on patterns and trends
• Assist with ad-hoc tasks as and when required
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org