An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client’s finance team for an Accounts Assistant. This will be a fixed term contract for 13 months. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience within a similar role, have detailed knowledge and understanding of financial processes and have compliance and prevention of money laundering knowledge.
• Process accurately inward/outward payments on behalf of customers and companies
• Reconcile general ledger accounts to independent source, investigate differences and provide supporting documentation.
• Remediate reconciliation differences and where appropriate suggest process changes to reduce re-occurrences.
• Process accurately accounts payable & accounts receivable in line with business timetables
• Support activities to ensure compliance with Financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency and risk management.
• Support servicing areas in addressing any inquiries and questions related to Financial Operations.
• Ensure that the Financial Operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standard set out by the company.
• Maintain financial control framework on ALL activities as agreed with the Manager – Financial Operations & Treasury
• Assist in implementing audit recommendations (both from Internal and External Audit and Compliance if relevant).
We are interviewing for this role NOW, so for more information or to apply call us on 01624 629 676 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1327