Our client is an established Isle of Man based Contractor, who have developed a strong reputation for delivering quality work. As a Quantity Surveyor, you’re involved from the very start of a new construction project, working with architects to identify the resources and materials needed for it. Then you’re responsible for allocating work out to suppliers, partners and contractors, putting you in control of millions of pounds worth of expenditure. Finally, you get to see the project through to the end, monitoring the progress of your plans and keeping the client fully updated and reporting on the results.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Background within Quantity Surveying; previous experience within general building is essential.
• A relevant qualification route, ideally degree qualified or HNC / HND. – A keen eye for numbers and finances, and contractual issues that may arise.
• Ability to manage and priorities workload, maintaining awareness of demands on different projects.
• Willingness to undertake other ad-hoc administrative duties that will come together with the role.
• Ability to negotiate and liaise across subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
• The suitable candidate will have a full, clean driving licence.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 0164629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org