As a result of continued growth our client is seeking a Third-Party Reconciliations Administrator to work within their Investment Management Department.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts and the clearance of outstanding items held within a range of 3rd Party providers.
key responsibilities of the role:
• Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
• Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
• Identification and investigation of outstanding items
• Download of daily reports and files from 3rd parties
• Supporting other team members
knowledge and experience:
• A strong working knowledge Microsoft Office in particular Excel
• Be educated to A-Level standard, ideally including Maths
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines
• Have a flexible & adaptable attitude
• Team Player
• Accuracy, particularly when inputting data.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com