Our client is currently developing a cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platform and they are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their passionate and professional team, to work on innovative initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to work on the development of very interesting project!
• Provide direct and responsive support for urgent development needs
• Participate in architecture and software development activities
• Use open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
• Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow
• Collaborate with other team members on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problems
• Enhance and extend current systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance or risk requirements
• Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems
• Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
• Experience with Azure cloud, its fundamentals and managed services
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitHub / Bitbucket, or Jenkins / Azure Dev-Ops
• Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
• Agile and Dynamic Development environments
• Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
• Experience with Docker, MongoDB/Cassandra, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Redis, etc.
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org