We have an excellent opening for a Client Review Officer with a minimum 10 years’ experience in a financial services environment to join our client’s busy team.
The successful candidate will undertake periodic Client Reviews of existing clients of the business ensuring compliance within the regulatory environment, including anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism. The role will require the individual to review documentary evidence to complete a client risk assessment of standard, high risk & PEP clients with experience, attention to detail and an understanding of AML/ CTF requirements being key.
Role Specific details
• Responsible for the review of existing client relationships, completing a client risk assessment and ultimately recommending the continuation or otherwise of an account based on all applicable legal, regulatory, procedural and process requirements
• Ensure Client reviews are completed within the timeframes stated in our procedures.
• Where lending facilities are provided to a client, work with the Credit Specialist to ensure the review of lending facilities is completed as part of your review.
• Where appropriate guidance is required, present client cases to the Reputational Client Risk Committee for review.
• Apply sound business judgments to identify and escalate any unusual or suspicious activities to senior management or MLRO
• Provide excellent client service to internal clients by ensuring all work requests are executed efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner
• Manage Salesforce CRM updates as review actions progress
Technical Skills and Experience:
• Experience including but not limited to, AML components of CDD / EDD for high-net-worth individuals and more complex financial structures such as trusts, corporate and foundations across multiple jurisdictions worldwide including emerging markets.
• Experience of risk classification processes and identifying and handling risk related information and documentation
• An understanding of the regulatory framework in IOM, JSY and UK
• Knowledge of IOM, JSY and UK AML / CDD procedures
• A sound understanding of Personal and Corporate AML, CDD and EDD requirements needed for account onboarding and ongoing client changes.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org