Our client is seeking a Cyber–Security Analyst to work closely with the IT team to ensure that Cyber, Data and InformationSecurity risks are addressed and solutions are aligned to business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of key concepts and technologies within IT and Information Security and at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
• Perform systems testing and identify weaknesses in our systems and suggest resolution.
• Document solutions and provide training, where necessary, to support the transition of these fixes into ‘Business as Usual’ processes.
• Undertake reviews of existing controls, including network-level, application-level and user
• Access / permissions, then suggest and deploy improvements.
• Complete general reviews and analysis of Vulnerabilities and prioritise and collaborate with application/systems owners on the most effective way to remediate the vulnerabilities.
• Participate and represent the Cyber Team in regular internal meetings.
• Plan and facilitate “trending” vulnerability awareness campaigns for NPWL staff.
• Compile Monthly KRI’s and Cyber Reports for the Head of Cyber.
• Build relationships with key vendors and third parties, ensuring that security solutions are effective and deliver value to the business.
• Ensure that solutions comply with agreed Governance frameworks and meet Audit objectives.
• Manage and assist Internal/External audits on behalf of NPWL.
• Track and progress any audit findings until findings have been remediated to an acceptable level.
• Assist in the research and design of new security solutions.
• Promote a culture of ‘Security First’, call out bad behaviours and bad practises. Protect the business and our customers.
• Information Security qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, or similar) are desirable
• Technical security qualifications (CEH, OCSP, or similar) are desirable
• Technical IT qualifications (Windows, Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 or similar) are desirable
• Degree in related subject is desirable
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org