We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Cyber Security to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will challenge, identify and manage the implementation of their Cyber Security roadmap with the assistance from their team. They will be the key individual who will promote a culture of ‘Cyber Savvy’ and will highlight weaknesses within their systems and how to resolve them.
Role specific details
• Protect the business from Cyber Breaches
• A key individual in the Incidence Response Framework
• Identify weaknesses in systems security and close down threats to our business.
• Perform independent assessments of system architecture and advise on security optimisations
• Prioritise and manage the delivery of the Cyber Roadmap which will continually improve our environment and our cyber assessments
• Manage a team of security professionals and ensure they are working in a co-ordinated way with other teams across the business and delivering.
• Own Internal & External Audit assessments of our Cyber Security Environments
• Co-ordinate closely with other senior members of the business to remove blockers, provide advice and identify optimisations to our environment.
• Present on a regular basis to the Executive team on the progress of our Cyber Roadmap and articulate appropriate risks and priorities
• Work closely with the CTO to develop a Cyber Security Strategy to meet our future technology needs
• Own internal and external Risk Reporting on Cyber Security activities
• Technology based Security Qualifications (CISSP, CEH, ECSA, and LTP)
• Must be highly technical and able to demonstrate this
• Previous roles in Information or Cyber Security
• Minimum of 7-10 years working in the Technology Industry
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com