Our client is seeking a Trainee Accountant to join their Financial Reporting Team. The team is responsible for the financial reporting, management reporting and expenses reporting for two insurance companies and their branches and overseas subsidiaries on a timely and accurate basis
A Graduate Training Program, which includes training via professional qualifications (ACCA) as well as coaching and on the job, training will be offered to the successful candidate
• Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
• Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
• Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group’s cost base.
• Input of data and journal entries, in the preparation and production of the financial reports.
Key skills and Experience Required:
• 2.1 honours degree, ideally in an Accountancy or Finance related subject, although other subjects will be considered.
• A minimum of grade B GSCE in Maths and English.
• Good numerical skills and ability to analyse data.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org