We our seeking a Dealing and Settlements Administrator with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the Financial Services with good working knowledge of relevant regulatory framework & legislation and experience with dealing, settlements, in specie transfer, dividends, rebates and stock reconciliation.
• Daily dealing and settlements processes such as the creation, placement and settlement of trades, set up and maintenance of assets, funds broker records and policyholder investment portfolio records.
• Money matching, handling asset re-registrations, investigation and resolution of stock reconciliation queries.
• Maintenance of policy holder portfolios and timely application of transactions.
• Fulfilling the requirements of the role within service standards, ensuring internal processes and controls are followed and providing support to the rest of the team, as well as the division.
• Professional and timely communication with policyholders, IFAs and investment related financial firms is fundamental to this role.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org