Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system’s professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment.
We are seeking a Test lead with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software testing role for our client.
• Takes test lead role for project/BAU deliveries, planning test activities, setting clear expectations & allocating work to the assigned testers and monitoring progress
• Act as quality advocate for projects / BAU work, helping to ensure that adequate time is allowed for testing and an acceptable level of coverage is achieved
• Undertakes design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
• Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided
• Identifies relevant areas for regression testing, ensuring sufficient coverage achieved to provide confidence in release
• Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans.
• Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks.
• Identifies, logs, monitors and re-tests defects using appropriate tool(s)
• Verifies multiple quality characteristics as applicable to the item under test
• Provides test estimates (both ROM and firm) to help ensure work is sized accurately and planning is on the correct basis
• Pro-actively identifies and escalate issues that impact testing, provides suggestions for mitigation / course of action & takes ownership of relevant mitigating actions
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com