Our client currently has position available within their Investment Management Department for a Dealing Officer. Previous experience working in a Dealing or Investments based role within the life assurance industry would be an advantage they would also consider an ambitious team player with life assurance experience looking to start their career in an investment department.
• Process dealing instructions for our personalised portfolio bonds, in line with service standards and to an exceptional degree of accuracy.
• Handle customer enquiries from policyholders, advisers and members of the sales team, quickly and efficiently.
• Work closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for our customers throughout the life of their policy.
• Assist with ad-hoc investment related tasks as required.
• Liaise with stockbrokers and custodians as required.
Knowledge and experience:
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years dealing experience within the life assurance industry
• Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
• Educated to A Level standard, including Maths would be advantageous
• Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com