Our client is seeking a Relationship Manager that is experienced in managing client relationships and support. Possessing excellent communication skills, they successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to work accurately, be forward thinking, self-motivated and comfortable working unsupervised.
Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must along with a proactive attitude towards the role and client delivery.
• Completion of on boarding for own clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with client.
• Ensure Due Diligence is periodically reviewed and ensure certified documents are received when required.
• Contact clients monthly, maintain and update all client files in a timely manner.
• Ensure calls are always answered promptly and professionally.
• To assist with any ad-hoc projects that may be in the process of being carried out.
• Cover for payroll administrator as and when required.
• Proactively manage and service your client book whilst ensuring organic growth a good attrition number.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com