Our client, a busy general accountancy practise and corporate service provider is seeking a Senior Trust & Company administrator with 1 – 3 years’ post qualification experience and a good understanding of the IOM regulatory environment.
• Directly reporting to Managers/Directors on a designated international portfolio of clients
• Liaising with clients to manage developments and work with various parties to support the clients’ requirements.
• Responsible for the maintenance of Trust and Company records in accordance with internal compliance and statutory requirements.
• Facilitating client transactions including payments, invoices, dividends and taxes
• Opening Corporate and Trust bank accounts
• Ensuring that all structures are administered in accordance with applicable laws, relevant constitutional documents and group policies and procedures.
• Review of Client Investment Portfolios
• Providing an excellent and efficient service to an established portfolio of international clients
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to progress and take on more responsibility within their busy, expanding fiduciary practice.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply by calling on 01624 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org