Our client is seeking an administrator with Previous Life office experience to contribute to the delivery the team’s objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached and be responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you.
• Work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer’s expectations have been satisfied.
• Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly.
• Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected Timescales.
• Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and Procedures.
• Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
• Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts us.
• Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
• Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
• Within your team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team’s performance in relation to good customer outcomes.
• Recognise the importance of working together in an innovative, supportive and fun environment to achieve your own, team and company’s goals and objectives.
• Be responsible and accountable for own personal development.
• Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance and HR policies.
• Drive a culture of customer service excellence and continuous improvement
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com